2.1.06
i haven't been updating cos i have nothing to say. nothing to say about christmas. nothing to say about new year. or last year for that matter. i cant wait for the sch term to start cos it'll at least stop the naggin a bit. but then, there's also a whole lot of shit i'm pretending doesn't exist also. which is partly why i'm kinda refraining from reflecting on last year, or thinking about the new year.
right now, i'm just concentrating on getting all my assignments out. stupid factsheet damn hard to do lar. cant frickin copy either. and i've not even seen the math e crap we're supposed to have done by now.
right now, i'm just concentrating on getting all my assignments out. stupid factsheet damn hard to do lar. cant frickin copy either. and i've not even seen the math e crap we're supposed to have done by now.
I'm waiting for the world to fall
I'm waiting for the scene to change
I'm waiting when the colours come
I'm waiting to let my world come undone
12:16 AM